Dairy Queen targets 60 restaurants in Viet Nam

Tuesday, Feb 02, 2016 08:11

HCM CITY (Biz Hub) — The American firm International Dairy Queen and its local single franchisee QSR Vietnam target opening 60 ice-cream and fast-food restaurants in Viet Nam by 2019.

IDQ president and CEO John Gainor said on Sunday that 40 per cent of the total will be the fast-food DQ Grill&Chill restaurants and the other 60 per cent Dairy Queen ice cream outlets.

He said he was optimistic about the market potential because of the country's growing economy and its young and dynamic population. He said that Viet Nam was a key market for its Grill&Chill development plan in Asia.

There are two Grill&Chill shops in HCM City. The first opened in November and the second last Sunday. They were the first to open in Asia.

There are also 19 DQ ice cream outlets in Viet Nam.

IDQ belongs to Warren Buffet's Berkshire Hathaway company.— VNS

Comments (1)

hành động vô đạo đức

đông - Wednesday, 24/02/2016, 20:51 Reply | Like