80% per cent of housing in Phu My Hung get pink books

Monday, Oct 31, 2022 17:19

Representative of Phu My Hung Development Corporation hands over pink books to residents. — Photo courtesy of Phu My Hung Development Corporation

Phu My Hung Development Corporation recently announced that it has issued certification of land use rights and house ownership books or pink books to nearly 1,000 apartments and shops in the first nine months of the year.

With that, over 80 per cent of 20,000 products in Phu My Hung projects have received pink books. The other 20 per cent have not received pink books yet because customers have not submitted documents for the company to apply for the pink books.

In addition to timely housing hand-over, Phu My Hung always helps its customers to quickly fulfill documents to get pink books.

Recently, the company organised a ceremony to hand over pink books to customers buying housing in Midtown, Saigon South Residences and Scenic Valley.

Experts said that the current time is quite good for real estate buyers, especially those who are in need of housing or are seeking an investment.

First, in terms of price, it can be said that the current price is quite reasonable and is not in a bubble situation. Second, compared to many other investment vehicles, it is clear that real estate is the safest and best channel for cash flow at the moment.

However, buyers need to be careful to choose projects and investors who can ensure that their products will have higher value in the future. — VNS

Comments (0)