Novaland to develop its tourism business

Friday, Jan 11, 2019 19:39

Novaland’s Lexington Residence in HCM City. – VNS Photo

Property developer Novaland Group on Friday said in addition to focusing on housing, it plans to develop its tourism business called NovaTourism.

It will have three main products, NovaHill, NovaBeach and NovaWorld.

The company said it would collaborate with foreign operators and consultants to create attractive destinations for local and foreign visitors and raise Vietnamese’s profile in global tourism.

NovaWorld will be a complex and resort brand with many attractions and services on areas ranging from 100ha to 1,000ha each.

They are likely to come up in Ba Ria-Vung Tau and Phan Thiet.

NovaTourism will focus on eight main products: accommodation in hotels and resorts managed by foreign companies and tourism property projects; passenger carrier services run by NVL itself or in co-operation with transport companies; logistics like hotel services; food and beverage services; shopping centres; attractions like theme parks, safaris and aquariums, golf courses and game centres to encourage customers to stay longer; tours; and promotion of local tourism.

The projects will be in popular tourism destinations like Phu Quoc, Can Tho, HCM City, Ba Ria-Vung Tau, Phan Thiet-Binh Thuan, Ninh Thuan, Cam Ranh-Khanh Hoa, Quang Nam, and Da Nang.

But this year the company will focus on housing and tourism property projects.

The company expects to bring to the market 4,400 products and handover 5,900 others this year. It also plans to market around 2,300 tourism property products.

The company said it has 2,650ha of land, and would use 26 per cent for its housing projects and the remaining 74 per cent to develop tourism property projects.

In recent years Novaland has tied up with many giant foreign companies like Minor Hotels Group, Greg Norman Golf Course Design, Hoa Binh Group, Ricons Joint Stock Company, Mesa Group, MyLIfe Company, and the Boston Consulting Group.

Last year it put into operation two tourism properties, Azerai Can Tho and Anantara Mui Ne.

Novaland is a major player in the property market with over 40 housing projects and over 26,000 units. – VNS

Comments (0)